Information on the processing of personal data
LOMAX & Co s.r.o., ID no: 26903920, registered office no. 417, 691 08, Bořetice, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 44060 (hereinafter referred to as "LOMAX & Co s.r.o." or "Company") as the personal data controller, hereby informs about the manner and scope of processing of personal data by this company, including the scope of the data subject's rights related to the processing of the personal data by LOMAX & Co s.r.o.
LOMAX & Co s.r.o. processes personal data in accordance with applicable legislation, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation").
Personal data controller
Purpose and scope of personal data processing
- Fulfilment of the contract (including negotiations on conclusion or modification of this contract)
LOMAX & Co s.r.o. processes personal data of customers primarily for the purpose of fulfilment of the contract, within the scope of the following identification and address data: title, first name, surname, date of birth, ID number, VAT number, address of permanent or temporary residence, delivery or other contact address, address of the place of delivery, telephone number, e-mail address, or other data resulting from the contract.
- Compliance with legal obligations
The company also processes personal data for the purpose of complying with its obligations under the law, e.g. for book keeping, archiving obligations, etc., in the scope of the following identification and address data: title, first name, surname, date of birth, ID number, VAT number, address of permanent or temporary residence, delivery or other contact address, address of the place of delivery, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Direct marketing (information and product campaigns, commercial communications)
Personal data of customers may also be processed for the purpose of sending commercial communications and information about products and services of LOMAX & Co s.r.o., but only on the basis of the customer's consent. Personal data is then processed in the following scope: name, surname, e-mail address. LOMAX & Co s.r.o. is an organizer of consumer competitions for customers, where in the case of a customer winning, his/her image may be processed in the form of a photograph or video recording based on his/her consent.
- Protection of rights and legally protected interests (e.g. protection of property and persons in the context of camera recordings)
In order to ensure the protection of the Company's property, its employees and third parties, as well as their property and health, recording camera systems are installed on buildings managed or owned by LOMAX & Co s.r.o., through which personal data of customers may be processed to the extent of the captured image.
Sources of personal data
The company obtains personal data mainly from data subjects in the context of contract negotiations and from publicly available sources (e.g. public registers, records, lists). The company does not monitor communications with customers via telephone calls. Method of personal data processing The method of processing personal data of customers includes manual processing and automated processing in the Company's information systems. Both automated processing in these systems and manual processing of customers' personal data use appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of customers' personal data.
Processors and recipients of personal data
The personal data of customers will be available in particular to the Company's employees who will be authorised to process them. In addition, personal data may also be made available to third parties, namely processors on the basis of concluded contracts for the processing of personal data (e.g. suppliers and administrators of the Company's internal information system, IT infrastructure providers, attorney, etc.) and competent state administration authorities for the purpose of fulfilling their obligations and for the purpose of enforcing decisions (law enforcement authorities, tax authorities, courts, social security authorities, bailiffs, etc.), or other recipients according to the needs and instructions of data subjects. LOMAX & Co s.r.o. does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
To improve the care of customers or potential customers, so-called cookies are used on the Company's website. Cookies are small text files containing specific data that are used by the Company to recognise the computer of a visitor to the Company's website when communicating with the Company via the Company's website and to subsequently use certain functions of the website.
Cookies are stored on the visitor's hard drive via the internet browser. The storage of cookies is based on the consent of the user, who can refuse the storage of cookies at any time within the settings of the internet browser. However, certain services of the customer or potential customer may require the storage of cookies and if the customer or potential customer refuses to store cookies, he/she will not be entitled to use such services.
Personal data processing time
The company stores personal data whose legal title is:
- consent, for the period of,
- performance of the contract until such consent is withdrawn, for the duration of the contract or for the duration of the warranty provided, and for a period of 10 years from the expiry of the contract (in relation to post-warranty services),
- performance of legal obligations, for the statutory period.
After the end of the personal data processing period, the personal data is disposed of in accordance with the applicable legislation, in particular Act No. 449/2004 Coll., on archiving and filing services.
Rights of the personal data subject
The data subject whose personal data is processed by LOMAX & Co s.r.o. has the following rights in relation to the protection of personal data:
Right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
A data subject whose personal data is processed on the basis of consent has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to its withdrawal.
Right of access to personal data
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the Company as to whether or not personal data relating to him or her are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to such personal data and to information about:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- the intended period for which the personal data will be stored or, if this cannot be determined, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right to request the controller to rectify or erase personal data or to restrict processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- any available information about the source of the personal data;
- the facts whether automated decision-making or profiling is carried out, about the procedure used, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
Right to correction
The data subject has the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning him or her corrected by the Company without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the data processing, he or she also has the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by providing an additional statement.
The right to erasure
The right to have personal data concerning him or her erased by the controller without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws the consent on the basis of which the data were processed and there is no further legal basis for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- the personal data were collected in connection with the offer of information company services.
The right to erasure does not apply if the processing is necessary:
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, where the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to prevent or seriously jeopardise the fulfilment of the purposes of that processing;
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to restrict processing
The data subject has the right to have the Company restrict processing in any of the following cases:
- the data subject denies the accuracy of the personal data for the period necessary to allow the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject refuses to erase the personal data and requests instead that the use of the personal data be restricted;
- the Company no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing but the data subject requires them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject objects to the processing until it is verified that the legitimate grounds of the Company override those of the data subject.
Where processing has been restricted, such personal data may be processed, except for storage, only with the consent of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest.
If the reasons for which the right to restrict processing has been exercised are no longer applicable, the Company shall cancel the restriction of processing by informing the data subject in advance.
The right to data portability
The data subject has the right to obtain the personal data he or she has provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit that data to another controller or, where technically feasible, to request that the controllers transmit it between themselves, in the event that:
- the processing is based on consent or a contract; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to object
The data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data which is based on the legitimate interests of the controller, a third party or is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Right to complain
The data subject has the right to complain about the Company's practices directly with the Company or by contacting the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
The data subject has the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her, unless:
- it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the data controller;
- it is permitted by the law of the Czech Republic or the European Union, which also provides for appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject;
- it is based on the data subject's explicit consent.
The data subject may exercise his or her rights by contacting the Company at the contacts listed below.
The company provides information in written form on principle. If the data subject contacts the Company by telephone or e-mail, the information will be provided to them electronically unless they request otherwise.
Contact details for exercising the rights of data subjects: